How to enter Acer Iconia Tab A210 Recovery Mode and Hard reset.
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Up key, then press and hold Power key about 10 seconds
- Release all key when the device vibrates
- Press Home key to enter Recovery Mode
- Use Volume key to select Menu
- Use Power key to Confirm
Hard reset Acer Iconia Tab A210
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data.