How to enter Explay Surfer 3G 8.31 Recovery Mode and Hard Reset.
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key about 10 seconds
- Release only Power key when the screen comes Up but keep pressing Volume Up key
- Release Volume Up key when the Android Recovery mode appears
- Use Volume Down key to select and Power key to confirm
Hard reset Explay Surfer 3G 8.31
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! Make sure to back up your important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset.