How to enter HTC Desire 320 Recovery Mode and Hard Reset.
Recovery Mode HTC Desire 320
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key about 10 seconds
- Release all key when you see Android logo
- Press Power key to enter Android System Recovery mode
- Use Volume Up key to scroll and Volume Down key to confirm
Hard reset HTC Desire 320
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset with Volume Down key
- press Volume Up key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Volume Up key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset, press Volume Up key to confirm
Warning! Make sure to back up your important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset.