How to enter Lenovo S939 Recovery Mode and Hard Reset.
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key about 10 seconds
- Release all key when you see Android logo
- then press Power key, and now you are in Android System Recovery mode
- Use Volume key to scroll and Power key to confirm
Hard reset Lenovo S560
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! Make sure to back up your important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset.