How to enter Lenovo Yoga 2 10″ 1050F Recovery Mode and Hard Reset.
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key about 10 seconds
- Release all key when you see a bootloader mode menu
- Use Volume up keys to select Recovery Mode menu and Volume Down key to confirm
- Press and hold Power key for a while when android logo appears
Hard reset Lenovo Yoga 2 10″ 1050F
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Volume Up key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Volume Up key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! Make sure to back up your important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset.