How to enter LG L40 Dual D170 Emergency Mode and Hard reset.
- First Run LG PC Suite
- Turn the device power off without USB Cable connected
- Connect USB Cable wait LG logo and battery animation appears
- Then press Volume up key + Power key about 6-7 seconds
- Wait LG logo appears then the screen will turn off
- Then Press Volume Up key + Power key about 5 seconds
- The driver will be installed, Emergency Mode will appears.
Hard reset LG L40 Dual D170
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Down key + Power Key about 6-7 seconds
- Release Power key when LG logo appear
- When still pressing Volume Down key, press Power key one more
- Release Volume down key when Factory Data Reset menu appears
- Use Volume key to select “Yes”
- Pres Power key to confirm.
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data