How to enter Newman NewPad K30DC Recovery Mode, Hard reset and Pattern Unlock.
Recovery Mode Newman NewPad K30DC
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key and Power key for a while
- Release all key when Android logo appear then you will see Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to select Menu
- Use Power key to Confirm
Hard reset Newman NewPad K30DC
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can be recovered after perform a hard reset.