How to enter Oppo A77 Recovery Mode, Hard reset (Wipe), Soft reset and Remove forgotten unlock Pattern. We can do it with 2 ways by pressing combinations of external hardware keys and from Settings menu.
Recovery Mode Oppo A77
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Down key + Power Key
- Release Power key when Oppo logo appear and keep pressing Volume down key
- Release Volume down key when Language menu appears
- Select english with Volume key and confirm with Power key
Hard reset Oppo A77 from External hardware keys
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data and cache using Volume down key
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes with Volume Down key and press Power key to confirm
- Select Reboot on Oppo Recovery mode
- select Yes and press Power key to confirm.
Soft reset using Settings Menu
- Turn on the device
- Select Apps
- Select Settings
- Select Backup and reset
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Select Erase Everything
- Select Ok
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset. If you forgot your unlock pattern, It will remove your forgotten pattern unlock.