How to enter Oppo Joy 3 Recovery Mode and Hard reset.
Recovery Mode Oppo Joy 3
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Down key + Power Key
- Release Power key when Oppo logo appear and keep pressing Volume down key
- Release Volume down key when Language menu appears
- Select english with Volume key and confirm with Power key
Hard reset Oppo Joy 3
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data and cache using Volume down key
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes with Volume Down key and press Power key to confirm
- Select Reboot on Oppo Recovery mode
- select Yes and press Power key to confirm.
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. the data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset.