How to enter Oppo N3 Recovery Mode and Hard reset.
Recovery Mode Oppo N3
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Down key + Power Key
- Release all key when Oppo logo appear
- Now you are in Android recovery mode
- Use Volume down key to select and confirm with Power key
Hard reset Oppo N3
- In Recovery Mode use Volume down key to select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data with Volume down key and press power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset and press Power key to confirm.
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. the data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset.