How to enter Sony Xperia E4 E2115 Fastboot mode, Hard reset (Wipe) and Pattern Lock Recovery.
Recovery Mode Sony Xperia E4 E2115
- Turn power off the Sony Xperia
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and Power key
- Release all keys when a menu appears
- use Volume keys to select options
- use Power key to confirm.
- Select Factory reset option using Volume keys ( Hard reset )
- Press Power key to confirm.
If your Sony Xperia can not enter the Recovery Mode It may be your Boot Loader is locked. You can How to Unlock Sony Xperia Boot Loader
- Turn off power off by pressing Power key
- Press and hold Volume Down key
- Connect the Xperia to USB Cable
Hard reset Sony Xperia E4 E2115 Settings menu
- Open Settings menu from home screen or Apps
- Select Backup & reset option
- Tap to select Factory Data Reset
- tap Reset Phone.
- tap Erase Everything
- tap OK to confirm.
Make to backup your important data! Performed a hard reset will erase all data and restore it to factory default setting. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset.