How to enter Sony Xperia SP C5303 Recovery Mode, Hard reset (Wipe), Fastboot mode and Pattern Lock Recovery.
Recovery Mode Sony Xperia SP C5303
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key + Volume Down key and Power key
- Release all key when you see Android logo
- Press Camera key to enter Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to select Menu
- Use Power key to Confirm
If your Sony Xperia can not enter the Recovery Mode It may be your Boot Loader is locked. You can see How to Unlock Sony Xperia Boot Loader
- Turn off power off by pressing Power key
- Press and hold Volume Down key
- Connect the Xperia to USB Cable
Hard reset Sony Xperia SP C5303
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key or Volume up key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press power key or volume up key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Hard reset Sony Xperia SP C5303 from Settings menu:
- Open Settings menu from home screen or Apps
- Select Backup & reset option
- Tap to select Factory Data Reset
- tap Reset Phone.
- tap Erase Everything
- tap OK to confirm.
Make sure to backup your important data! Performed a hard reset will erase all data and restore it to factory default setting. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset.