How to enter Sony Xperia ZL2 SOL25 Recovery mode, Fastboot mode and Hard reset
- Turn power off the Sony Xperia
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down button
- then Hold and press the Power key until you see menu
- Select Recovery in this menu, use Volume Down key to scroll and Volume Up to confirm
- Turn off power off by pressing Power key
- Press and hold Volume Down key
- Connect the Xperia to USB Cable
Hard reset Sony Xperia ZL2 SOL25
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Hard reset via Settings menu
- Open Settings menu from home screen or Apps
- Select Backup & reset option
- Tap to select Factory Data Reset
- tap Reset Phone.
- tap Erase Everything
- tap OK to confirm.
Make to backup your important data! Performed a hard reset will erase all data and restore it to factory default setting. The data can not be recovered!