Update: How to enter Sony Xperia Z3 SGP611 Tablet Compact Recovery mode, Hard reset and Pattern Unlock. To enable Recovery mode on your unlock xperia device, you have to do is to Update your software using Sony Xperia Flash tool. For more information you can read How to Install and Use Flash Tool for Unlocked Sony Xperia Devices.
Recovery Mode Sony Xperia Z3 SGP611 Tablet Compact
- Turn power off the Sony Xperia
- Press and hold the Volume Down key and Power key until device vibrates
- Release Power key quickly but keep pressing Volume Down key
- Release Volume down key when Android logo appears, you should in the Recovery mode now
- use Volume keys to select options
- use Power key to confirm.
Hard reset Sony Xperia Z3 SGP611 Tablet Compact
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Hard reset via Settings menu
- Open Settings menu from home screen or Apps
- Select Backup & reset option
- Tap to select Factory Data Reset
- tap Reset Phone.
- tap Erase Everything
- tap OK to confirm.
Make to backup your important data! Performed a hard reset will erase all data and restore it to factory default setting. The data can not be recovered!