Firmware update / Stock ROM : Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5700 to Android 7.0 Nougat. The firmware available for downloading https://samsung-firmware.org/model/SM-G5700/. You can download your Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5700 firmware at the page, available for some countries. How to Root for Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5700 is the separated post, this post only for upgrading to Android 7.0 Nougat.
Firmware details below is one of the Android 7.0 Nougat firmwares, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
PDA/AP Version G5700ZCU1BQL5
CSC Version G5700CHC1BQL5
MODEM/CP Version G5700ZCU1BQL5
Region CHC — China
Build Date 2017-12-28
OS Version 7.0
How to install Android 7 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5700 :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file. Download at https://samsung-firmware.org/model/SM-G5700/
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key and Home key, While pressing these keys press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk