How to enter Acer Iconia Tab B1-720 Recovery Mode, Hard reset (Wipe) and Pattern Unlock.
Recovery Acer Iconia Tab B1-720
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key for a while and then press and hold Power key about 3 seconds then release it but keep pressing Volume Up key.
- Release all key when the Tab screen turns on then you will see Android System Recovery
- Use Volume keys to select Menu
- Use Power key to Confirm
Hard reset Acer Iconia Tab B1-720 using External Keys ( remove your forgotten pattern unlock )
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Hard reset using Settings Menu
- Turn on the device
- Select Apps
- Select Settings
- Select Backup and reset
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Select Erase Everything
- Select Ok
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset. If you forgot your unlock pattern, It will remove your forgotten pattern unlock.