How to enter ARCHOS 50b Neon Recovery Mode, Hard Reset and Pattern Unlock.
Recovery Mode ARCHOS 50b Neon
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Up key and Power key until the device turn on
- Release Power key when startup logo appears
- Keep pressing Volume Up until Recovery Mode appears
- Use Volume key to select and Power key to Confirm
Hard reset ARCHOS 50b Neon
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! Make sure to back up your important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset and Restore it to factory default settings.