Update or Install Android Lollipop 5.0.2 Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Galaxy Core Prime LTE SM-G360F. The firmware available for downloading ( Update September 21, 2015 at http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/SM-G360F/ ). You can download your Core Prime SM-G360F firmware at the page, most of them is for Vodafone service. Root for Samsung Galaxy Core Prime LTE SM-G360F is not yet available, so at this time you can not root it after install Android Lollipop 5.0.2.
One of the unlocked Firmware Poland Country ( make sure your device is unlocked )
Model name Galaxy Core Prime LTE
Version Android 5.0.2
Build date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 06:52:59 +0000
Product code XEO
How to install Lollipop 5.0.2 on Samsung Galaxy Galaxy Core Prime LTE SM-G360F:
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file ( Download at http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/SM-G360F/ ) available for some regions.
- Download Odin v3.09
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin v.3.09
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key and Home key, While pressing these keys press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, then Press and release Volume Up key
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you upgrade the firmware using the firmware that is not from your region, and you get an error message. That means the firmware is not suitable for your Samsung.
If the firmware can not be upgraded to your Grand Prime It means, they do not support your device. All the impact is its own responsibility
Sample screenshot ODIN