How to enter HTC Desire 310 Recovery Mode and Hard Reset.
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume key about 3 seconds then press Power Key about 10 seconds
- Release all key when you see Android logo
- Now you are in Android System Recovery mode
- Use Volume down to scroll and Volume Up key to confirm
Hard reset HTC Desire 310
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Volume up key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Volume up key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! Make sure to back up your important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset.