How to enter Huawei Honor 4C Recovery Mode and Hard reset.
Recovery Mode Huawei Honor 4C (If your bootloader locked you can no enter recovery mode)
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key about 10 seconds
- Release all key when you see Android Logo
- Use Volume key to select Menu
- Use Power key to Confirm or Execute Menu
Hard reset Huawei Honor 4C
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Other way to Hard Reset Huawei Honor 4c
- Press and hold volume up key + power key.
- Release power key only when you see huawei / honor logo keep pressing volume up key until EMUI screen appear.
- Select wipe data / factory reset and press power key to confirm.
- Select Reboot system now and press power key to confirm.
Hard reset using Settings Menu
- Turn on the device
- Select Apps
- Select Settings
- Select Backup and reset
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Select Erase Everything
- Select Ok
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset. If you forgot your unlock pattern, It will remove your forgotten pattern unlock.