How to enter Lenovo P70 Recovery Mode, Hard reset / Wipe and Remove forgotten unlock pattern.
Recovery Mode Lenovo P70
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key about 10 seconds
- Release all key when Boot Mode appears
- Select Recovery with Volume Up key and confirm with Volume Down key
Hard reset Lenovo P70 using External Hardware keys
- In Recovery Mode select Wipe user data
- Select Fuse Format Data and tap Yes to confirm
- Wait until go back to Recovery main menu
- Select Reboot!
Hard reset using Settings Menu
- Turn on the device
- Select Apps
- Select Settings
- Select Backup and reset
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Select Erase Everything
- Select Ok
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset. If you forgot your unlock pattern, It will remove your forgotten pattern unlock.