How to enter Lenovo Yoga 10 HD Plus Recovery Mode, Hard reset and Pattern Unlock.
Recovery Mode Lenovo Yoga 10 HD Plus
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key and Power key for a while
- Release all key when you see a menu
- Select Recovery Mode using Volume Up key and Press Volume Down key to confirm
- Press and release Power key for a while when Android logo appears
- Use Volume down key to select Menu
- Use Volume Up key to Confirm
Hard reset Lenovo Yoga 10 HD Plus
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Volume Up key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Volume Up key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can be recovered after perform a hard reset.