How to enter Panasonic T41 Recovery Mode, Hard reset and Pattern Unlock.
Recovery Mode Panasonic T41
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key and Power key for a while
- Release all key when you see the screen goes orange then you will see Recovery mode
- Use Volume Up key to select Menu
- Use Volume Down key to Confirm or Execute Menu
Hard reset Panasonic T41
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Volume down key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Volume Down key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset.