How to enter Sony Xperia Z1 C6943 Recovery Mode, Hard reset (Wipe), Fastboot Mode and Pattern lock recovery.
Recovery Mode Sony Xperia Z1 C6943
- Turn power off the Sony Xperia
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and Power key
- Release all keys when you see an Android logo appear
- Wait for Android system recovery mode appears
- use Volume keys to select options
- use Power key to confirm.
If your Sony Xperia can not enter the Recovery Mode It may be your Boot Loader is locked. You can see How to Unlock Sony Xperia Boot Loader
- Turn off power off by pressing Power key
- Press and hold Volume Down key
- Connect the Xperia to USB Cable
Hard reset Sony Xperia Z1 C6943 ( If you can enter Android system recovery )
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard rese
Hard reset Sony Xperia Z1 C6943 from Settings menu:
- Open Settings menu from home screen or Apps
- Select Backup & reset option
- Tap to select Factory Data Reset
- tap Reset Phone.
- tap Erase Everything
- tap OK to confirm.
Make sure to backup your important data! Performed a hard reset will erase all data and restore it to factory default setting. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset.