How to enter Apple iPad mini WiFi Recovery Mode ( DFU Mode ) and Hard reset.
Recovery Mode / DFU Mode
- Turn off the device
- Connect the Device to the Computer
- Press and hold Home key + Power Key about 10 – 15 seconds
- Keep pressing Home key and Release Power key
- Release Home key when you see itunes dialog box “iTunes has detected and iPhone in recovery mode. you must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes”
- Now the Device in Recovery Mode
Hard reset Apple iPad mini WiFi
- In Recovery Mode or DFU mode select the device model from iTunes menu
- Select Summary Tab
- Select Restore and confirm it
- Then iTunes will download, prepare and restore the device
- Next on the Set Up Your Ipad menu, select Set up as a new Ipad
- Klik Continue button and then enter a name of the device
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data.