Update or Install Android Lollipop 5.1.1 Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F. The firmware available for downloading ( Update September 21, 2015 at http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/SM-N910F/ ). You can download your Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F firmware at the page, available for some countries. How to Root for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F is the separated post, this post only for upgrading to Android Lollipop 5.1.1.
One of the Firmware Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F, make sure your device is unlocked. Download the firmware for your country at the link above. There are some countries available.
Model name GALAXY Note 4
Version Android 5.1.1
Build date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 01:46:01 +0000
Product code DBT
How to install Lollipop 5.1.1 on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F:
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file Download at http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/SM-N910F/
- Download Odin v3.09
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin v.3.09
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key and Home key, While pressing these keys press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, then Press and release Volume Up key
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
If you upgrade the firmware using the firmware that is not from your region, and you get an error message. That means the firmware is not suitable for your Samsung.
If the firmware can not be upgraded to your device It means, they do not support your device. All the impact is its own responsibility
Sample screenshot ODIN