How to enter Acer Liquid Z330 Recovery Mode, Hard Reset (Wipe) and Pattern Unlock.
Recovery ModeAcer Liquid Z330
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Down key + Power key for a few seconds
- Release only Volume Down key when device vibrates then press Volume UP key
- Release all key when you see Boot Mode
- Select Recovery option using Volume Up key and press Volume Down key to confirm
- Press POwer key when android image appears to enter Recovery Mode
- Use Volume down to scroll and POwer key to confirm
Hard reset Acer Liquid Z330 using External Keys ( remove your forgotten pattern unlock )
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset using Volume down key
- press POwer key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset and press Power key to Confirm.
Hard reset using Settings Menu
- Turn on the device
- Select Apps
- Select Settings
- Select Backup and reset
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Select Erase Everything
- Select Ok
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset. If you forgot your unlock pattern, It will remove your forgotten pattern unlock.