How to enter Archos 45b Helium 4G Recovery Mode, Hard reset and Pattern Unlock.
Recovery Mode Archos 45b Helium 4G
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key for a while
- Release all key when Android logo appears
- Press and hold Volume Up key then Press Home key once
- Use Volume key to select Menu
- Use Menu to Confirm or Execute Menu
Hard reset Archos 45b Helium 4G
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- Press Menu key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Menu key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset and press Menu key to confirm
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up your important data.