How to enter Gigabyte GSmart GX2 Recovery Mode and Hard reset.
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key for a few seconds
- Release all key when the screen flickers and Wait recovery mode will appears
- Use Volume key to select option
- Use Power key to Confirm or Execute Menu
Hard reset Gigabyte GSmart GX2
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data.
Originally posted 2015-05-18 07:11:46.