How to Install ( Custom kernel ) Quantum kernel GSI / ONEUI v1.1 Android 10 for Galaxy A50. This kernel works only on Galaxy A50 SM-A505F/ SM-A505FN / SM-A505G / SM-A505GN. This Quantum kernel is developed by prashantp01, mohitmallick17, geiti94 senior xda member. Make sure to backup your data, it will erase all data and can not be recovered. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Quantum Kernel GSI / ONEUI Features :
- Built from A505FDDU4BTC4 source code
- Hktweak App for Kernel tuning
- Supports GSI
- SELinux Enforcing/Permissive
- WireGuard Support
- NTFS Support
- Enabled Governors
- Enabled Schedulers
- Enabled CD/DVD File System
- Drivedroid support (0.10.48+)
- Limited Wakelocks
- Fsync 2.0
- StateNotifier & SysfsHelper
- CRC Disabled by default
- Security Related Features disabled
- Full Wakelock Control for wlan/bt and much more
- Other improvments for Batterylife and performance
- Boeffla wakelock blocker v1.1.0 With preconfigured WLs etc
- TWRP Recovery ( TWRP_A505_QQ_BTC4_No-Root (March. 2020).tar )
- Kernel: Quantum kernel GSI or Quantum kernel ONEUI
- Multidisabler-samsung-2.3 or latest
- Enter Download Mode
- Open ODIN, IMPORTANT!: Uncheck “Auto Reboot” in Options!
- Flashing TWRP as AP in ODIN,
- Connect phone to computer then click start.
- Magisk is now successfully flashed to your device! Several steps before you can properly use the device.
- DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP! Press and hold Volume Down + Power Key, when the screen blank quickly press and hold Volume Up + Power key, when Samsung Logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Install Quantum kernel zip file
- Select Wipe -> Format data.
- Install multidisabler-samsung zip file
- Reboot to system or Install custom ROM
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status !
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device -- with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Source: XDA-Developer forum