How to enter Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Recovery Mode and Hard reset.
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key + Volume Down key
- While pressing these keys, press and hold Power key about 10 seconds
- Release all key when you see Android logo
- Press Power key to enter Recovery mode
- Use Volume key to select Menu
- Use Power key to Confirm or Execute Menu
Hard reset Huawei Ascend Mate 7
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up your important data.