How to enter Lenovo A630 Recovery Mode and Hard Reset.
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Down key + Power Key
- Release all key when you see Android System Recovery mode
- Now You are in Android System Recovery mode
Hard reset Lenovo A630
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! Make sure to back up your important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset.
Originally posted 2015-04-18 17:48:30.
Tags: factory reset, hard reset, Lenovo A630, master reset, recovery mode