How to enter Lenovo A7000 Recovery Mode, Hard Reset (Wipe) and Remove forgotten unlock Pattern.
Recovery Mode Lenovo A7000
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key + Volume Down key together , while holding this keys press Power Key for a few seconds
- Release all key when Android Recovery Mode appears
- Use Volume keys to select
- Use Power key to confirm
Hard reset Lenovo A7000 using External Keys ( remove your forgotten pattern unlock )
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Hard reset using Settings Menu
- Turn on the device
- Select Apps
- Select Settings
- Select Backup and reset
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Select Erase Everything
- Select Ok
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset. If you forgot your unlock pattern, It will remove your forgotten pattern unlock.
Originally posted 2015-05-13 05:34:43.