How to enter Newman K1 Recovery Mode, Hard reset and Pattern Unlock.
Recovery Mode Newman K1
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key and Power key for a while
- Release all key when Android logo appear
- Press and release Power key for a while to enter Recovery mode
- Use Volume keys to select Menu
- Use Home key to Confirm
Hard reset Newman K1
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Home key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Home key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can be recovered after perform a hard reset.