How to enter Oppo T29 Recovery Mode and Hard reset.
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Down key + Power Key
- Release all key when you see Android System Recovery
Hard reset Oppo T29
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data.
Originally posted 2015-04-29 12:33:57.
Tags: factory reset, hard reset, master reset, Oppo T29, recovery mode