How to enter Sony Xperia M5 E5603, E5606, E5653 Recovery mode, Fastboot mode and Hard reset
Recovery Mode Sony Xperia M5
- Turn power off the Sony Xperia
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power key about 10 seconds
- Release all key when Android System Recovery mode appears
- use Volume keys to select options
- use Power key to confirm.
- Turn off power off by pressing Power key
- Press and hold Volume Down key
- Connect the Xperia to USB Cable
Hard reset Sony Xperia M5
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset with Volume key
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset, press POwer key to confirm
Hard reset via Settings menu
- Open Settings menu from home screen or Apps
- Select Backup & reset option
- Tap to select Factory Data Reset
- tap Reset Phone.
- tap Erase Everything
- tap OK to confirm.
Make to backup your important data! Performed a hard reset will erase all data and restore it to factory default setting. The data can not be recovered!