How to enter Symphony Xplorer W68Q Recovery Mode, Hard reset and Pattern Unlock.
Recovery Mode Symphony Xplorer W68Q
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key for a while
- Release all key when Android logo appear then you will see Android System Recovery
- Use Volume keys to select Menu
- Use Power key to Confirm
Hard reset Symphony Xplorer W68Q
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can not be recovered after perfor a hard reset and Restore it to Factory default settings.