How to Unlock Bootloader Samsung Galaxy A30 without Trigger KG State / RMM state Prenormal? It may be work for Galaxy A30 SM-A305F, SM-A305FN, SM-A305G, SM-A305GN, SM-A305YN, SM-A3050, SM-A305N, SM-A305GT. If you want to flash ROM, you need to unlock the bootloader, unlocking bootloader on Galaxy A30, it does not enough by enabling OEM unlock option although KG State / RMM State is not Prenormal and OEM unlock option is enabled. This method will wipe all data on internal storage. So, make sure to backup your important data! the data can not be recovered.
Step by step to Unlock Bootloader Galaxy A30
Download and Activate Developer Options
- Download and Install Samsung Mobile Phone Drivers ( ignore this if you have installed it )
- Enable Developer Options: go to Settings -> About phone -> Software information. Tap 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options.
- If you can not see OEM Unlocking option appear, just connect the phone to internet for a moment
How to Enter Download Mode Galaxy A30
Enter Download Mode ( Connected USB Cable to PC, Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, release all keys when Warning screen appears ).
How to unlock Bootloader Galaxy A30
- Unlock Bootloader : In Warning screen, long press Vol Up option to enter Device Unlock Mode. Unlock the bootloader ( that will wipe your device so be sure to backup of your data )
- Read description on the Unlock Bootloader screen then use Volume UP to select “YES” to confirm
- After Bootloader unlock, the phone will reboot
- Setup the phone without google account etc.
- Make sure the phone connected to the internet or triggers KG State / RMM State Prenormal.
- The Bootloader are unlocked!
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before unlock the boot loader.
- You can use the same method for Locking the Bootloader.
Watch this video: