How to enter ZTE Nubia Z7 Max Recovery Mode and Hard reset / Pattern Unlock.
Recovery Mode ZTE Nubia Z7 Max
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key about 10 seconds ( or Volume Down key + Power key )
- Release all key when android image appears
- Press Menu key to enter Recovery mode
- Use Volume key to select Menu
- Use Power key to Confirm or Execute Menu
Hard reset ZTE Nubia Z7 Max
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset.