How to install ANX Camera 190R UNOFFICIAL for POCO X3 NFC Android 11. ANX camera is “A MIUI Camera Port for AOSP-Based ROMS!”. The ANX Camera version is 190R UNOFFICIAL A11 latest Update: 25/07/2021. It works for Poco X3 NFC ( Surya / Karna ). Tested on Custom ROM AOSP Based. Credits to @Eyvd_Ayman for ANX Addon, By @XEonAX, @nckmml & @ghostrider_reborn. To use this ANX Camera your phone must be rooted and installed Magisk.
ANX Camera 190R features:
- – Portrait
- – 960FPS
- – Beauty Mode
- – 4K 60FPS
- – TimeLapse
- – Dynamic Shots
- – Panorama
- – 4K EIS
- – Mimoji
- – WideSelfie
- – AI
- – Bugs.. XD and more…
Download and Terms
- Download – ANX Camera 190R Full
- Download – MIUI Core Magisk Module
- Installed Custom ROM
- Download Magisk: Magisk-v23.0.apk or latest rename it to Magisk-v23.0.zip ( if necessary )
- Copy downloaded file to Internal storage or External SD Card
- Install Custom ROM
- ( IGNORE THIS IF YOUR PHONE ROOTED jump to point #5 )Rooting: Enter TWRP Recovery, Select Install – select Magisk-v23.0.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash, Select Reboot to system
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app
- Open Magisk app
- Install MiuiCore-N-MagiskModule-20210824105950.zip
- Install ANXCameraUnity.190R.BountifulDistantHapuka.zip
- Select Reboot ( let the phone rebooting )
- ANX Camera installed on your phone
Watch This Video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when POCO logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.