Copperhead V7.4 Gaming ROM for Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 11 Update: 220509. Changelog:
Based on XEO March 2022 Security patch firmware, Improved battery life, New Fingerprint scanner icon you will like it, More smooth and responsive UI, Performance improvement, New charging animation, RAM Plus, Workaround For supported kernel, OneUI 4.1 brightness bar and QS, Removed more system apps. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Copperhead V7.4 Gaming ROM for Galaxy A50 features:
- Based on Stock OneUI 3.1 firmware
- Improve system stability
- Gaming and performance-focused rom
- New fingerprint animation and icon
- Improvement in aroma installer
- Many apps and services are now aroma selectable
- Extremely debloated
- More smooth UI
- No modules needed to pass SafetyNet
- Resolution changer
- Performance improvements
- Full pro mode
- Better battery life
- Super fast charging animation
- Tweaked brief pop up toast color
- Less in size
- NFC selectable in aroma
- Blur is selectable in aroma
- Video brightness in advance settings
- Gallery GO as the default Gallery app
- Some features vary from version to version
Download Copperhead V7.4 for Galaxy A50
- our phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to install TWRP 3.6.1 Android 11 for Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505x ( Recommended )
- Download Copperhead[A50]-V7.4.zip
- Download Mint-11.6.0_11_OneUI_A50_1644559311_CI.zip
- Copy ROM to SD Card
How to Install Copperhead V7.4 on Galaxy A50:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Up + Power Key, When yellow tri-angel appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select Copperhead[A50]-V7.4.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – select Mint-11.6.0_11_OneUI_A50_1644559311_CI.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Pre-Root: Rooting If Necessary
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.