Corvus OS vS2.1 for Galaxy A50s Android 12.1 GSI. Maintained by: rickycheung. Corvus OS is based on AOSP, with all the useful features required. Objective is stability while being feature-rich at the same time. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download Corvus OS vS2.1 for Galaxy A50s
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to install TWRP 3.6.0 Android 11 for Samsung Galaxy A50s SM-A507FN ( Recommended )
- Download Corvus_vS2.1-Revolt-treble_arm64_ab_vndklite_secure-Beta-Official-0000.img.xz ( extract it to get img file, use 7-zip )
- Download NikGapps-core-arm64-12-20220222-signed.zip or latest ( if necessary )
- Copy ROM OS img and GApps to SD Card (recommended)
How to Install Corvus OS vS2.1 on Galaxy A50s
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
- Select Wipe – Advanced wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, System” ) – Swipe to wipe
- Copy image file to phone, ignore this if you have copied to SD card
- Select Install – Install Image – select Corvus_vS2.1-Revolt-treble_arm64_ab_vndklite_secure-Beta-Official-0000.img – select “System Image” and Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Reboot – System
Note: If you can not boot or stuck on logo, you must start from stock rom.
Install GApps if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Select Wipe – Advanced Wipe ( select “System” ) – Repair or Change File System – Resize File System – Swipe to Resize
- Select Mount – ( select “System, Vendor” ), Back to home
- Select Install – select NikGapps-core-arm64-12-20220222-signed.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
Watch this Video!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.