How to Flash Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Android 9 Pie PrometheusOneUI V1.0. This J7 Pro Custom ROM is a full Samsung OneUI port with Android 9 Pie. Prometheus OneUI Rom For Galaxy J5 Pro / J7 Pro 2017 ONLY FOR J530X/J730X. It works for SM-J730X ( SM-J730G and SM-J730F. To install this ROM, your phone need to be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device. Require Tools:
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery. If not, you can read “How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G” and How to How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G.
- Download PrometheusOneUI V1.0 custom ROM: PrometheusOneUI V1.0 Based on A600N/A105FN [LATEST]
AFH : Download
Mega : Download
Google Drive : Download
Size : 1.6GB
MD5 : dd1a14c2241623378d064045055688e7
- Download and copy the ROM to your device external SDcard (preferred)
How to Install PrometheusOneUI V1.0 Android 9 Custom ROM on Galaxy J7 Pro :
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Home key, while pressing these keys press and hold Power key. Release all keys when TWRP Recovery mode appears on the screeen
- Wipe everything (SYSTEM,DATA,CACHE,DALVIK and preferably Internal storage all together) ( Important to do this, if you don’t wipe with this options, you will get boot loop when finish flash the zip files. If you get boot loop to fix it, you must repeat it again and do this )
- Flashing ROM, from Home menu, select Install and point to PrometheusOneUI_V1.0_jxy17lte.zip file and then swipe to flash.
- Follow the instructions on the screen, Do not install Goodlock. it is causing issues.
- After the boot animation is on for 15~20 Seconds. Hold Volume Down + Power until the device reboots. If you feel the reboot too long, try to press and hold Volume down and Power key again until its reboots.
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Source: xda-developers forum