How to Install Havoc-OS 3.12 Official Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy A51 Super Image Partition. Havoc-OS 3.12 is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel and brought to you by email@example.com. Havoc-OS v3.12 comes with ROM OS Android 10 Q offers more features, light and FingerPrint under display does not worked, This ROM Required: Installed TWRP Recovery. Version Information Status: Stable GSI ROM Havoc-OS-v3.12-20201230-Official-GApps ( ARM64-AB ). Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A51 Android 10 Q.
- Download Havoc-OS-v3.12-20201230-Official-GApps-arm64-ab.img.xz ( extract it to get img file, use 7-zip )
- Download GSI_Flasher.zip (I can’t provide the download link for some reason)
Make GSI Image Flashable
- Extract GSI_Flasher.zip
- Extract GSI Image.img.xz to \GSI_Flasher\gsi
- Go to \GSI_Flasher\gsi folder
- Rename GSI Image.img to system.img
- Repack gsi, META-INF, scripts folders to zip
- You can name it as you want ( Havoc-OS-v3.12-20201230-Official-GApps-arm64-ab.zip )
Note: I can’t provide the download link for some reason, please find out for yourself
How to Install Havoc-OS v3.12 on Samsung Galaxy A51:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
- Select Wipe – Advanced wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, Data” ) – Swipe to wipe
- Reboot to Recovery
- Copy Havoc-OS-v3.12-20201230-Official-GApps-arm64-ab.zip to Internal storage
- Select Install – select Havoc-OS-v3.12-20201230-Official-GApps-arm64-ab.zip and Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Rooting if necessary
- Enter TWRP recovery : Turn Power Off. Press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key, When SAMSUNG logo appears release Power Key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP recovery appears.
- Install Magisk Magisk-v21.2.zip or latest
- Select Reboot to System
- Connect the Phone to Internet
- Open Magisk Manager ( If you can not see it, just wait for a moment)
- Done! You can use Root Checker to check it, Enjoy!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: