How to Flash InfinityOS OneUI 2.5 on Samsung Galaxy A Series A20 / A30 / A30s / A40 / A50 / A50s / A70 Android 10 Q. InfinityOS OneUI 2.5 are built based on Cross port Note 20, Android 10 OneUI 2.5. InfinityOS OneUI 2.5 comes with Tweaks & It’s Extremely Debloated For Seamless Experience. This ROM is developed By el0xren@XDA Senior Member. Version Information Status: Stable. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
InfinityOS OneUI 2.5 ROM Features:
- Ported One UI 2.5 based on Cross port Note 20.
- Fully Deknoxed, Fully removed nfc, Fully prepatched rmm.
- Debloated (Apps, permissions, framework, unnecessary features removed).
- Removed extra hidden product bloatware (Keyboard languages, Handwriting recognition data and hidden vendor apps).
- CSC/OMC Tweaks (Call Recording, Real time internet speed, Real time data usage and much more)
- Prerooted with Magisk v19.3, to easily flash any preffered kernel and pass safetynet.
- Optimized build.prop and floatingfeature.
- 100% Camera quality instead of stock 95%.
- Removed some useless codings that caused performance issues.
- Roundy UI.
- Enabled High Performance Mode.
- Vulkan enabled.
- No notch cutout Mod
- Dolby Atmos enabled in games.
- Now you can use Spotify as added alarm.
- Wireless PowerShare.
- Multiwindow tray.
- Dual speaker Mod (Enabled Earpiece as dual speaker)
- and many more….
- InfinityOS for Galaxy A20
- InfinityOS for Galaxy A30
- InfinityOS for Galaxy A30s
- InfinityOS for Galaxy A40
- InfinityOS for Galaxy A50
- InfinityOS for Galaxy A50s
- InfinityOS for Galaxy A70
- Copy the ROM to SD Card ( Recommended )
- The phone must be installed TWRP Recovery or you can copy it to internal storage after format data
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install ( If rom file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – select InfinityOS.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash, Be patient it takes more times..
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the phone
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.