Update InfinityOS v2.0 Released – How to Flash InfinityOS OneUI 2.5 on Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 10 Q. InfinityOS OneUI 2.5 are built based on cross port Galaxy Note20 N980FXXU1ATH3 firmware, Android 10 OneUI 2.5. InfinityOS OneUI 2.5 comes with Tweaks & It’s Extremely Debloated For Seamless Experience. This ROM is developed By el0xren, XDA Senior Member. Version Information Status: Stable. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
InfinityOS OneUI 2.5 ROM Features:
- Ported One UI 2.5 based on Cross port Note 20.
- Fully Deknoxed, Fully removed nfc, Fully prepatched rmm.
- Debloated (Apps, permissions, framework, unnecessary features removed).
- Removed extra hidden product bloatware (Keyboard languages, Handwriting recognition data and hidden vendor apps).
- CSC/OMC Tweaks (Call Recording, Real time internet speed, Real time data usage and much more)
- Prerooted with Magisk v20.4.
- Quantum v2 kernel.
- Build.prop/floatingfeature tweaks.
- Galaxy S10 “Multi Wallpaper Pack” + Motion Effect.
- 100% Camera quality instead of stock 95%.
- Removed some useless codings that caused performance issues.
- and many more….
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 10 Q.
- Download 「InfinityOS A50 v1」.zip
- Download Download multidisabler-samsung-2.2.zip or latest
- Copy Rom file and multidisabler zip to SD Card
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Copy 「InfinityOS A50 v1」.zip and multidisabler to your phone ( ignore this if you have copied to sd card )
- Select Install ( If rom file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – select 「InfinityOS A50 v1」.zip Swipe to confirm Flash, Be patient it takes more times..
- Install multidisabler-samsung zip
- Select Reboot – System ( Be patient it takes more times.. )
- Setup the phone
Rooting if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery ( Turn Power Off. Press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key, When Samsung Logo appears release Power Key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP Recovery Appears )
- Select Reboot to Recovery
- Connect the phone to Internet wait for a moment.
- Install Magisk Manager. Magisk Manager will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: