OneUI 5.0 port for Galaxy A50 Android 13 ROM Update: 230120. Maintained by @Maumau. Bugs: Smart View
Bluetooth Audio, Stock camera(Use other Camera App). Credits: System ported by @Maumau, Using Shumway66 installation wizard, Using john vicent’s kernel and vendor. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download OneUI 5.0 port for Galaxy A50
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery. If not, you can read How to install TWRP 3.7.0 for Samsung Galaxy A50 A505x Update: 20221026 ( Recommended )
- Download OneUI5-Port-A50.zip
- Download New release TWRP 3.7.0 for Samsung Galaxy A50
- Copy ROM to SD Card
How to Install OneUI 5.0 port on Galaxy A50:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Up + Power Key, When yellow tri-angel appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System, Product, Vendor, Data ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select OneUI5-Port-A50.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Pre-Root: Rooting If Necessary
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.