How to Install Pixel Experience Plus 11 v312.1 and Root it on Samsung Galaxy A52 GSI direct flashing to Logical partitions. Pixel Experience Plus is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation). PE offers the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device Based on Android 11 . Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Term
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy A52 SM-A525F Android 11
- Download PixelExperience_Plus_arm64-ab-11.0-20210912-UNOFFICIAL.img.xz ( extract it to get img file, use 7-zip )
- Download FlameGApps-11.0-basic-arm64-20210808.zip ( if necessary )
- You can copy the files to external sd card or internal storage
Before continue, the TWRP must be installed TWRP recovery patch to enable Direct Flashing to Logical Partitions. Read How to Direct Flashing GSI ROM to Logical Partitions on Samsung Galaxy with Super Partitions ( Dynamic partitions )
How to Install Pixel Experience Plus on Samsung Galaxy A52 ( Direct flashing to Logical partitions ) :
- Enter TWRP recovery: Turn power off, connect phone to computer quickly Press and hold Volume Down + Power Key, when the screen blank quickly press and hold Volume Up + Power key, when yellow triangle appears release all keys. It will take more time until TWRP recovery appears.
- Select Wipe – Advanced wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, System” ) – Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – Install Image – PixelExperience_Plus_arm64-ab-11.0-20210912-UNOFFICIAL.img – select “System Image” and Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
- Select Reboot – System
Install GApps if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Up + Power Key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Install – select FlameGApps-11.0-basic-arm64-20210808.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
Watch this Video!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.