How to Install PRISH OS v4 OneUI 3.0 for Samsung Galaxy M30s Android 10. This ROM is built based on A50s Firmware that ported to Galaxy M30s are developed by neel0210@XDA. This ROM comes with features like RMM removed, RAM tweaks, aroma installation, bloat free etc. You can still use All the original features are present (Wifi,etc), fingerprint etc. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery and rooted. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
PRISH OS V4.0 (12/12/2020) Changelog
- Fully Deknoxed, Fully prepatched rmm.
- Removed extra hidden product bloatware (Keyboard languages, Handwriting recognition data and hidden vendor apps).
- Added Props from S20 BETA ONEUI 3 ( Its MOD not real oneui 3)
- S20 dynamic wallpapers
- Edge lightning
- CSC/OMC Tweaks (Call Recording, Real time internet speed, Real time data usage and much more).
- Optimized Build.prop
- 100% Camera quality instead of stock 95%.
- Added night mode in front camere
- Removed camera mods which caused crash in v3
- Removed some useless codings that caused performance issues.
- Added Network speed indicator
- Added native samsung screen recording
- and many more….
- Fixed Screen flickering.
- Fixed Camera Blur
- Fixed Call recording issues.
- Fixed Screen capture issue
- Fixed Audio tunings.
- Fixed Goodlock issue with store
- Fixed Galaxy store crash
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read Root and install TWRP 184.108.40.206 on Samsung Galaxy M30s Android 10 Q.
- Download PRISH_OS_S20_MOD_PORT_v4.zip
- Download PrishVendor_V2.1_M30sdd.zip
- Copy ROM and Vendor to SD Card ( recommended )
How to Install Prish OS A50s Port on Samsung Galaxy M30s :
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced Wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, System” ) Swipe to Wipe
- Copy Prish OS zip from PC to Phone and install it ( ignore this if you have copied to sd card )
- Select Install ( If the file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – select PRISH_OS_S20_MOD_PORT_v4.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash ( DON’T REBOOT! )
- Select Install – select PrishVendor_V2.1_M30sdd.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Rooting if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Select Reboot – Recovery
- Connect the phone to Internet wait for a moment
- Install Magisk Manager. Magisk Manager will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
- Done! You can use Root Checker to check it, Enjoy!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.