Recommended ROM! Fresh 4.4.3 OneUI 4.1.1 for Galaxy A50 Android 12 ROM Update: 221224 by John Vincent (@TenSeventy7). Changelog: The performance of your device has been improved, Stability of the operating system has been improved, Fingerprint security has been updated, Face recognition has been improved, The security of your device has been improved, ‘Fun’ mode of the camera has been fixed, Camera processing has been enhanced, Added image in device information header Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download Fresh 4.4.3 OneUI 4.1.1 for Galaxy A50
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery. If not, you can read How to install TWRP 3.7.0 for Samsung Galaxy A50 A505x Update: 20221026 ( Recommended )
- Download FRSH-SP1A_a50_4.4.3.02R_22122302_OFFICIAL.zip
- Download New release TWRP 3.7.0 for Samsung Galaxy A50
- Copy ROM to SD Card
How to Install Fresh 4.4.3 OneUI 4.1.1 on Galaxy A50:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Up + Power Key, When yellow tri-angel appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select FRSH-SP1A_a50_4.4.3.02R_22122302_OFFICIAL.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Pre-Root: Rooting If Necessary
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Tags: Android 12, custom rom, Fresh 4.4.3, OneUI 4.1.1, OneUI 4.1.1 for A50, root A50, Samsung Galaxy A50, TWRP for A50